Wednesday, November 26, 2008

upon seeing it a second time...

..yes I saw Twilight again with a friend.  Anyway, I liked it a lot more the second time around, though its not like I disliked it the first time.  I was able to catch a lot of Hardwicke's camera angles and all of that sort of stuff better this time.  I watched her movie Thirteen the other day and I really liked it, especially the scene where she shifts the camera around as Tracey is getting pulled from side to side.  I really appreciate her vision now.  The only thing that bothers me about twilight now is, now that I've seen Nikki Reed as Evie, I have a hard time seeing her as Rosalie...Idk, I think its probably the fact that I know shes a brunette now.  Well, I meant this to be longer and about other stuff..but I have to leave for work really soon.  Later!

No comments: