Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello.

Okay, so at this point in time I don't really have any idea how often I will be able to post on here, or even really what I will be posting.  I originally had the idea that I would write more formal, subject oriented things on here and the more informal, everyday stuff on my other blog...Now, however, I'm having a harder time than planned distinguishing the two.  One of the main reasons I've switched over to blogger is because it seems to have more traffic.  All the people I use to  talk to on Xanga have pretty much stopped blogging.  I don't know, I just want to feel like people are actually reading what I write and hopefully want to discuss it with me.  Throughout my internet existence I have flowed in and out of various fan groups, with the one I was the most involved in being the one for Whose Line is it Anyway.  I just really like the sense of community and the ability to talk about things that, no matter how silly outsiders see it, genuinely matter to the people discussing it.  

So, this is me putting myself out there.  
cheers.

No comments: