Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boy, I've been slack

Okay, first of all, to add to the last list, I'm also probably going to also write a blog about Kevin Kline's film In & Out. Though it was a silly comedy on the surface, there was a lot in there that was really interesting about in terms of views on homosexuality in the late 1990s. Oh well, we'll see.

Anyway, as you can I changed up the layout a little bit. I'm not completely sure how I feel about it. I might prefer to have a picture background. That's neither here nor there though. I got on here to say that next week, in honor of premiere week, or at least that's what I'm calling it, next week on TV I'm going to make a list each day of ten reasons why I love the show that premieres that night. The only exception is Thursday night because there are so many premiering that night.

Here's the schedule:

Monday: How I Met Your Mother

Tuesday: Glee

Wednesday: nothing...I get my wedding dress that day and hopefully will be going to Mr. Jason Mraz in concert that night.

Thursday: Bones

Friday: nada

Saturday: nope

Sunday: Bored to Death

So yep, that's all I have write now. I've got to get back to work.

No comments: