Friday, August 28, 2009

the first week

So, school has already made me tired. I'm excited to be learning what I am, but I'm not enjoying this strict schedule thing. Sure, over the summer I worked, but now I'm taking five classes and working 24-32 hours and that leaves no real time for anything but homework. I have been attempting to hang out for a while, but then I end up staying up too late finishing it all up. I let myself get too into the whole summer thing this time....or maybe just the non school thing. idk . I'll figure it out eventually. I think it takes, what, ten days to form a habit? I'm pretty sure thats it. So, hopefully, in a week or two, everything will be as it always was. I feel like I should be writing something purposeful or at least objective and important....but alas, I am not. I will probably waste my night away reading, listening to music, pondering about life and yes, even watching the Wizards of Waverly Place movie that premieres tonight....cus thats how I roll...

cheers peoples

No comments: